The Cordish Companies and Live! Casino & Hotel announced that the flagship, luxury Live! Hotel now is officially open to the public, adding 310 overnight rooms, two new restaurants, an Event Center and spa to Maryland’s top tourist destination. The first hotel to carry the renowned Live! brand, Live! Hotel opens as Live! Casino celebrates its six-year anniversary as one of the largest commercial casinos on the East Coast. The opening establishes Live! Casino & Hotel as a preeminent all-inclusive gaming destination, with world-class amenities and a reputation for spontaneity and fun.
Live! Casino & Hotel will host a GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION on WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2018. The celebration of the 310-room luxury Live! Hotel will feature a lavish red carpet, celebrity guests, spectacular entertainment, and more.
“Live! Hotel is now officially open and ready to wow guests with an all-inclusive experience, from a world-class spa and globally inspired cuisine, to winning big while enjoying luxury accommodations,” said David Cordish, Chairman of The Cordish Companies. “Our combination of gaming, entertainment, dining, retail and excellent customer service is unmatched anywhere in the region. We have arrived at the finish line, but the celebration is just beginning.”
Connected to Live! Casino, the 17-story, 350,000-square-foot hotel, features luxurious accommodations for the business and gaming traveler, equipped with the latest in technology, lighting and amenities. The property includes:
- 132 Deluxe King rooms, featuring a spacious bathroom with an oversized walk-in shower and water closet, a plush robe and a 55″ HDTV. A comfortable chaise is included. Some rooms connect to a double queen room.
- 126 Deluxe Double Queen rooms include the same bathroom features as the deluxe king, along with a 55″ HDTV and a desk area.
- 33 Signature Suites provide a 55″ HDTV, a seating area, a spacious bathroom with an oversized walk-in shower (some with a deep soaking tub), a separate water closet and vanity table and chair.
- Two Luxury Suites offer a separate living room, a 65″ Ultra HDTV, a wet bar, powder room and some with a dining area. The spacious master bath has dual sinks, an oversized walk-in shower, a separate water closet and a vanity table and chair. The connecting room provides luxury linens and another 65″ HDTV. Some connect to the presidential suite or deluxe king room.
- 10 Presidential Suites offer a spacious living room and a 75″ Ultra HDTV, bar area, mini-fridge, a powder room and a master bathroom with the same features as the luxury suite. Some rooms include a dining table as well.
- Five Spa Suites include the Spa Villa that has a private terrace with sweeping views of the Baltimore landscape. Both the Spa Suite and Spa Villa include a private spa treatment room, expansive living room with a dining table and two 60″ Ultra HDTV. Both also boast an oversized bathroom that includes a soaking tub, dual sinks, walk-in shower and water closet.
- Three Penthouses include the grand West Wing Penthouse, offering a private terrace and expansive suite with a powder room, built in wet-bar, dining and living room, two 86″ ultra HDTVs and a game room. The Southview Penthouse features an in-suite movie theater room with an 80″ curved screen. Additionally, the expansive living room has a 55′ Ultra HDTV, a dining table that seats eight, powder room and wet bar. All penthouses offer two luxurious king bedrooms, each with an in-suite bath and a wide screen HDTV.
- All the rooms feature luxurious, pillow-top mattresses and fine linens.
The hotel also features amenities including:
- The boutique LIVE! SPA, with a full menu of services including massage therapies, body polishes and wraps, advanced skincare from Villa Floriani, private in-room treatment areas for couples or friends, nail and hair services, and an outdoor patio area ideal for groups of girlfriends, bridal and private parties.
- DAVID’S, offering 24-hour service and an eclectic menu of culinary creations inspired by the world travels of The Cordish Companies’ Chairman David Cordish.
- THE LOBBY BAR AT DAVID’S, with more than 50 seats and live entertainment.
- LUCKIES, offering expertly crafted espresso, Starbucks coffee drinks, fresh-baked pastries and a wide variety of Italian specialty gelato.
- Expanded shopping
- Fully-equipped gym offering full-body strength and cardio training, with window views of the dramatic surrounding landscape.
LIVE! HALL is a 1,500-seat concert venue, featuring a regular lineup of headline entertainment. The meeting space will double in size during a Phase Two expansion, to take place in 2019. The meeting and banquet space will expand to 40,000- square- feet, with a seating capacity of 4,000 seats for concerts, special events, conventions and meeting space for both private and county events. The center will be open to hosting high school graduations for free.
About Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
Live! Casino & Hotel is one of the largest commercial casinos in the country, located in the Washington DC/Baltimore corridor, just off I-95, Route 100 and the B/W Parkway at Arundel Mills. Open 24/7, Live! Casino features more than 200 live action table games, including a Poker Room; approximately 4,000 of the latest slot machines; and two High Limit rooms. NOW OPEN – the new Orchid Gaming & Smoking Patio, the region’s first full-service outdoor gaming area that allows casino patrons to smoke. The property offers world-class dining and entertainment, including the Zagat-rated #1 steakhouse The Prime Rib®; Bobby’s Burger Palace, from celebrated chef Bobby Flay; The Cheesecake Factory®; Phillips® Seafood Express; Luk Fu, serving authentic Asian cuisine; 8 at Luk Fu, featuring sushi and sashimi; Morty’s, a traditional New York-style deli; and En Vivo, with classic varieties of soft tacos and burritos. A sizzling nightlife, including nightly entertainment at Live! Center Stage and the unique, interactive R Bar, completes the Live! experience. The new Live! Hotel features 310 luxury guest rooms, the Live! Spa; David’s, a 24-hour café; Luckies, offering Starbucks coffee, pastries, and Italian gelato; The Lobby Bar at David’s; and a new 1,500-seat Live! Hall, featuring headline entertainment and more than 20,000-square-feet of meeting and event space. Enjoy secure covered parking with valet service and a free self-park garage with Park Assist® and direct elevator access to the casino floor. The newly-renovated Live! Lofts boutique hotel, located just minutes from the Casino, features 250 guest rooms and suites, and approximately 3,400-square-feet of meeting and banquet space. Live! Casino & Hotel and Live! Lofts are owned and operated by a company that is affiliated with The Cordish Companies.
About The Cordish Companies
The Cordish Companies’ origins date back to 1910 and encompass four generations of privately-held, family ownership. During the past ten decades, The Cordish Companies has grown into a global leader in Commercial Real Estate; Coworking Spaces; Entertainment Districts; Gaming; Hotels; International Development; Private Equity; Residential; Restaurants; and Sports-Anchored Developments. One of the largest and most respected developers in the world, The Cordish Companies has been awarded an unprecedented seven Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence for public-private developments that are of unique significance to the cities in which they are located. Prime examples are The Cordish Companies’ prominent role in the redevelopment of Baltimore’s world famous Inner Harbor; Philadelphia, PA; Atlantic City, NJ; Charleston, SC; Houston, TX; Louisville, KY; Kansas City, MO and St. Louis, MO. In addition, The Cordish Companies has developed and operates multiple highly acclaimed entertainment destinations throughout the United States which welcome over 50 million visitors per year and are the most visited destinations in their respective regions. Over the generations, The Cordish Companies has remained true to the family’s core values of quality, entrepreneurial spirit, long-term personal relationships and integrity. As a testimony to the long-term vision of its family leadership, The Cordish Companies still owns and manages virtually every business it has created.
“The Cordish Companies,” “The Cordish Company” and “Cordish” are trademarks used under license by independent corporations, legal liability companies and partnerships (“Cordish Entities”). Each Cordish Entity is a separate, single-purpose legal entity that is solely responsible for its obligations and liabilities. No common operations or financial interdependency, and no intermingling of assets or liabilities of the Cordish Entities exists, or should be deemed to exist, as a result of the potential common reference to multiple independent entities operating under the names “Cordish,” “The Cordish Companies” or “The Cordish Company” here or elsewhere.